Background

April 22, 2013

Skittle Stamping

It is time for another installment of the Tri Polish Challenge.  Today I bring you a Skittle manicure with some stamping over it.  I used a Bundle Monster BM 322 in Konad Special White. The polish were, again, China Glaze Life Is Rosy, Mimosa's Before Mani's, and Sunday Funday.  I took pictures of both hands this time, so here is my left hand.



 
It is funny how completely happy with a manicure you are until you see it photographed and up close.  I think that is the thing to remember the most, that from a distance all manicures look great, but up close they are subject to their flaws and mistakes.  This always even more the case with a non-dominant hand's work.  SO here is my right hand.




Don't forget to have a look at the other participants.  Until next time!

Tootles!
Fitz

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love this mani is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It is always nice when you look down at your mani and it makes you happy.

      Delete