Background

April 17, 2013

Stripity Stripes

For today's Tri Polish Challenge from Crumpet's Nail Tarts I bring you the simple stripe!



This was achieved with some striping tape I purchased a little while ago from Ebay.


I used China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's as the base color.  I then applied the striping tape and did a layer of Life Is Rosy.  I know it is simple, but I really like it!  The color combination is very fresh and youthful.


LIR did photography a bit purpley.  This shot looks a bit more true to the in person hue.



I hope you liked this.  Stay tuned for more with these polishes.  Next for this challenge I want to do something similar to my retro orange and teal mani from a couple of weeks ago, so stay tuned for that!  Until next time!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment