Background

April 25, 2013

Matte about Dots

I now give you the last installment for this month's Tri Polish Challenge.  It has been a lot of fun trying to think of different designs for the same three polishes.  Next month I think I will be more creative.  It has been rather hard to think of things, but it has definitely challenged me and I can't wait to try next month.  So without further ado I bring you matte dots.



You know the colors, China Glaze Sunday Funday, Life Is Rosy, and Mimosa's Before Mani's.  Then I used Essie Matte About You over the entire design.


I really like this design.  I did something similar in December, but it still is a classic look.


I hope you liked it.  Take a look at the other participants if you have a moment.  They really are inventive.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment