Background

June 3, 2013

Gradient French Manicure. . . Fail

Sometimes I think the blog medium is rather fortunate, because I am so hyper right now if I was speaking to you I would be talking a million words a minute.  This is what happens when you don't drink caffeine and you have two very strong black teas to keep a migraine at bay.  I feel like my skin can't completely hold me in.  I don't know how those with ADD or ADHD do it.  (If that comment is offensive to anyone I am sorry, I don't mean it that way)

On to the manicure and all its. . . Well, you'll see.


I was trying to imitate this elegant design by Door Sixteen.  I think the nude is the wrong color for my skin tone and that I should have sponged both colors on rather than what I did, which was sponge just the dark brown.


I used China Glaze Sunset Sail and Sephora by OPI I'm With Brad.


To me, SS looks too plastic and fake.  I have never tried to find my manikin color, but I think I may need to start that quest.


This is not the last time you will see this design, I will try it again when I have found a better nude color, in the meantime I think I will do it again tonight with more traditional French manicure colors (pink and white).  Hopefully that will help calm me down. . .

Tootles!
Fitz

1 comment:

  1. I found a lot of interesting things in your blog. Great posts I really like them, especially I'm not the only one discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete