Background

June 16, 2013

Can't get enough of your. . . Stamping



Today's theme in Sunday Stamping is the 70's and I used the above fabric swatch as inspiration.  I am so proud of how this turned out, however this is an instance where up close, as in a picture, isn't as good.  Still I love this manicure and I hope you do too.


To do this I made decals with my stamp pattern from Cheeky CH44 just as I did in previous posts (there are two links there).  I am getting better with the technique and it is nice to let things sit and really prepare for a manicure.  It also makes doing the non-dominant hand so much easier.


I used China Glaze Life Preserver as my base color.  I then filled in the decal in random ways using Kalahari Kiss, Chocodisiac, and Budding Romance.


Time really is your friend doing this technique.  You need to make things are dry before going to the next phase of the design, just like any manicure.  The nice thing is it isn't on your nails, so you can do other things while you wait.


Well I hope you like this.  I really do and I hope it lasts a little while. . . although I did get some new matte glitters to play with. . . Oh the temptations of being a polish-a-holic!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment