Background

March 17, 2014

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!

The last Gaelic phrase for you translates to, "St. Patrick's Day blessings to you!"


I present to you my final St. Patrick's Day manicure.  This is a relatively simple one.  Colors of the Irish flag in a plaid design with a tough of gold for good measure.  There is a reason I wanted to do this design.  It is actually a repeat of one of the first nail art designs I had ever done.


I know, you can't see much.  My nail art and my photography skills have improved. 


The patterns are similar and I used the exact same colors; Finger Paints Orange You in Love?, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Gaga For Green, and Midnight Kiss.  This was all done with a stripper brush.


A look at it in the shade.



Well, I hope you enjoyed my various seasonal manicures.  I love this Holiday, although I am not sure why.  I don't really celebrate it and I certainly am not a party girl.  There is just something about it that makes me smile every year.  I hope you had a great day and celebrated in your own way.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment