Background

March 16, 2014

Go ndéana an diabhal dréimire de cnámh do dhroma ag piocadh úll i ngairdín Ifrinn

And the translation is, “May the devil make a ladder of your back bones while picking apples in the garden of hell!”  I love how colorful these sayings are.  You really can get a good visual!


Here is just a simple little rainbow.  I know, not too fancy.  I had the idea in my head and figured it was an excellent St. Patrick's Day manicure.  Although, if you decide to do a design like this and want to do all of the colors of the rainbow, make sure you put them in the right order the first time or that you are not a perfectionist and can live with mistake.  Otherwise you end up doing the rainbows again!


This may look simple, but it did take a lot of colors.  The background is China Glaze Kinetic Candy and the clouds are Nina Ultra Pro French White.  The sparkle is provided by China Glaze Fairy Dust.  Now to the rainbow colors in no particular order Finger Paints Spun Sugar, China Glaze Electric Beat, Lemon FizzDef Defying, Papaya Punch, and Wicked Style.  My KC, one of my go to light blues, is getting kind of thick and low which means I may need to hunt down a new one.


I am sure there are many designs like this out there, but it was nice to do some hand painting again.  I have been doing so much stamping that it is nice to know I can still do hand designs.  Also please ignore my broken thumb nail.  It breaks like this sometimes and I didn't want to completely cut it off. . .

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment