Background

March 22, 2014

Sunrise, Sunset

Today's Sunday Stamping topic is Skyline.  I have been wanting to do a tropical skyline for a while now and when this prompt came up I decided it was time to try it.  The problem was I didn't want to do the typical bright colors, I wanted something a little different.  Then the light bulb got turned on.  I would base it on a sunrise rather than the sunset.


This took a few colors; Konad Special White, Julep Bess, Roc Solid, Clara and Liz.  The plates were Betina B-19, Bundle Monster BM-312, and Gals GA12.


The background was done with the sponging technique.  I really like how the colors came together.  Although, please ignore pre clean-up photos, I really wanted to snap a photo of just the colors.  I thought they were so pretty together.




This really reminds of the beach.  In truth it specifically remonds me of my cruise I took with my family a year ago.  I think I may want to go back. . . now!  Mmm!  So relaxing and wonderful.  If you have never been on a cruise, I suggest you make it a goal to go and if you have I suggest you make it a goal to go again!


One last picture for you in the shade.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment