Background

March 12, 2014

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat!

The title is a bit of Gaelic expletive that means, "May the cat eat you and the devil eat the cat!"

I thought some good Irish cussing might be a great way to start off my next batch of posts that are all centered around St. Patrick's Day.  I am not a big drinker, actually I don't drink at all, but I always thought this was a fun Holiday, so I will be celebrating it with some nail art designs.


This is the fist one.  This was done with Butter London Wallis and Konad Special Black.  The stamping plate is Cheeky Jumbo L.


Wallis is a really gorgeous color, my only complaint is I didn't realize it was a bit patchy until I got out on the sun and took pictures.  This is two coats, but obviously I need I third.



It still is a pretty design and the color is gorgeous!  It is more of an elegant St. Patrick's Day design.

I hope you like what else I have in store for you.  Till then!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment