Background

October 8, 2014

Candy Corn Dotticure

From the vault:  October 2013

As you can see from my blog archive I did not post in October of last year.  That doesn't mean I wasn't doing nail art.  It just means I was lazy busy to share it with all of you lovelies.  So I will try and post them this month.


The biggest problem with designs from the vault is I may not remember the polishes used. . . This is one of those cases.  I a pretty good idea on the white and yellow, but the orange is a bit of a guess. . .  So I think the polishes used are China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around, Papaya Punch, and Happy Go Lucky with Essie's  matte top coat Matte About You.




The design idea came from Smashley Sparkles.  I really like the design, but I could execute it better.  Maybe next year I will give it another go.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment