Background

October 3, 2014

52 Week Challenge: Teal

Okay so I am a day late.  I didn't pay attention to the week break offs.  I just knew that the first week was teal and 2 color gradients.  I have plans for tomorrow to do my two color gradients, so I will still be doing that, and it will also be late. . .

This challenge is very loose.  You have two prompts each week and they can either be combined or done separately and you don't have to do both.  One challenge is a pattern and the other is a color or range of colors that should be old or untried.  I haven't done a challenge in quite a while and I thought I would give this one a go.  It is being hosted on Crumpet's Nail Tarts.


I know I did a lot of teal manicures last month, but would you believe I didn't use all of my teal polishes?  Nope, so here is Nabi Teal with Konad Special White stamped over it using Winstonia W102.


This is a simple design.  I could have just taken a picture of the polish, but I wanted a little nail art on it. . .


I hope you liked this design.  Be sure to check out the other participants!

Tootles!
Fitz



No comments:

Post a Comment