Background

October 6, 2014

Cool Happinin' Ghosts

Bundle Monster is doing a Nail Art challenge to win their yet to be release 2014 Create Your Own Nail Stamping Plates.  You follow the theme for the day and include some kind of Bundle Monster product.  Today is supposed to be inspired by ghosts.  I mostly have plates from Bundle Monster, but I do have some stickers.  One of the collections I own has hats, glasses, and mustaches.  I thought those might be rather adorable on the sheet ghost shape.


I know this similar to a design I had previously done, but I think it is a bit grown-up and definitely executed better.  I know the background color, China Glaze Want My Bawdy, looks blue in the pictures, but it reads more purple in real life.  I don't think blurples were meant to be photographed. . .


I also used Nina Ultra Pro French White, China Glaze Liquid Leather, and Maybelline Color Show Clearly Spotted.



I really like how these little guys turned out.  I am not sure which one is my favorite.  If you have a favorite, leave me a comment and let me know.  Any suggestions if I visit this design idea again?

Tootles!
Fitz

Edit*  I won Bundle Monster's nail art challenge for this day and this design!  I am over the moon excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment