Background

October 20, 2014

Orange You Glad Halloween is Almost Here?

How do you come up with a good blog post tittle for a manicure inspired by the colors black and orange?  You go the cheesy route.

This design is from the vault, but there was wear on the tips and I felt like I could do it better, plus it was the best way to know what polishes I actually used.  Plus it is perfect for the Bundle Monster Halloween challenge!


The polishes I used were China Glaze Liquid Leather, Julep Mariska, Tia, Konad Special White, and Special Black.  The plates were Bundle Monster BM-411 and Betina B-10.


I layered two thin coats of Tia over LL because I was a bit impatient to wait for opacity since it is a jelly (Which I will explain in a post reviewing my October Julep box).  Mariska has some shimmer to it, which you can see in the bottle, but the shimmer gets lost on the nail.  I will say it is a neon, albeit subdued, so you do have the wretched neon formula to deal with.  But it is a pretty color, so I deal with it.


Well I hope you all liked this manicure.  I know there are not as many pictures as usual, I accidentally deleted one off my SD card. . .  Opps!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment