Background

February 15, 2014

Conversations Matter

I have wanted to do a manicure like this for a very long time, I think since I started doing nail art.  When I got Bundle Monster's most recent stamping plates I knew this would be the year.


I used a lot of polishes, so are you ready?  In no particular order, China Glaze Def Defying, Kinetic Candy, Finger Paints Cicus Peanuts, Spun Sugar, Julep Bea, Konad Special Red, and Special White.  That is a . . . finger full!  You see what I did there?  For the stamping I used Bundle Monster BM-421 and BM-425.  It makes me laugh that DD changed SW yellow, but it's okay.  I still like it.


My thumb up close.  Circus Peanuts is one of my favorite polishes and I was happy to find an excuse to use it.


This manicure isn't perfect, but I am still really happy with it.  It reminds me how small my nails really are.  The stamps barely fit on my nail and forget about my pinkie nail!  It also shows me I need some more practice when it come to being exact about stamp placement.  I did get a lot of complements on it and amazement at the writing.  This was definitely a good mani to end the Holiday on.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment