Background

February 17, 2014

Another One

I am unsure of what to call this post.  I just did a slew of nail art recently and decide I needed to another one (perhaps that will be my post tittle).  I did like the mustache manicure, but I just wasn't feeling all sunny and yellow.  I didn't want to stamp, although that is what I did, so I took to the internet for some inspiration.  You got to love Pintrest!  I found a design by Carlysisoka and decided that it was what I wanted to recreate.  (I am going to look more at her Instagram photos as she has got some really cute nail art ideas)


Obviously I made it my own.  I went with a darker gray and I stamped the chevron pattern, Bundle Monster BM-423, and I am pretty sure she used tape.I also don't like solid white nails.  I I know you see a solid white pinkie nail, but when I did my original design it was gray, but it didn't look right and when I continued looking at Pintrest I saw Fortheloveofnails_'s design and decided to compromise.  Hence the white pinkie.  I think is looks much more put together this way.


I know this been a lot of talking.  I guess I feeling a bit chatty, but I will get on with it.  I used Konad Special White, China Glaze Immortal, Nina Ultra Pro French White, and Sephora by OPI If You've Got It Haunt It.  I always love a good excuse to use IYGIHI!  I think it is one of my favorite polishes.  I love how it shines in the sun!  I actually saw a swatch of this, I don't remember where, and knew it had to be mine!  I thing I paid more than I have for any polish, but it was totally worth it!!



Well I guess that is all for now.  I want to do another design soon.  I am really itching to do more, but I will try to hold off for at least another day.  I also need to start posting some from the vault designs.  There is a lot to do since I have been more lax on my blogging.  I hope I am getting better at. . .

Tootles!
Fitz

P.S. Aren't hands looking better!  Go Julep Cutticle oil and Bert's Bees Hand lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment