Background

February 13, 2014

Inspiration From a Sweater


One of my co-workers showed up in a really cute sweater a couple of weeks ago and I loved the color combination.  So I decided I needed to do a manicure inspired by it.


In person the sweater was more turquoise than the picture leads you to believe, so I picked Essie Where's My Chauffer and then stamped with Konad Special Red.  I also used some small loose red heart glitter to give some sparkle and a a different texture on one nail.


For my stamps I used Betina B-10 and Winstonia W102.


A view of my thumb.


I really like how the color look together.  I think it is a bit quirky an a step out of your traditional valentine look.  I am really happy with how this came out.  It is not exactly like the sweater, but you can definitely see the inspiration.


My right hand turned out really good too.  I kind of like how the stamp placed on ring finger better.  You can see the heart design more clearly and not as abstract.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment