Background

February 21, 2014

Bundle Monster Mustaches

So I want to take a moment to sing the praises of a Nail Art vendor, Bundle Monster.  I am sure most of you have heard of them, right?  Well I ordered their Holiday Stamping Plates quite a while ago.  I was going through them and noticed some missing.  I contacted them and let them know the problem and they sent me replacement plates, no questions asked.  How many companies do that?  They have earned a life long customer who will recommend them to anyone.  Now I have never been paid by them or given free things, but I will sing their praises!  I have only used their Nail Art plates, but since I was so happy with them, I thought I would try something new.  I bought some Acrylic Mustaches.  I believe I already told you I adore mustaches (and have now changed my blog background to reflect that).  I have never been a big fan of 3D Nail Art, but I figured I would give it a go.


I painted my nails with Julep Kai, which is a textured polish.  Now behold the photos.




For fun and for a special day, these are a blast to wear.  Not my normal cup of tea, but a great way to shake things up a bit, plus they are totally reusable!

Is there anything you want to try that you never have?  What are your feelings on Bundle Monster?

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment