Background

February 16, 2014

Pleasure to Feel Guilty Over

It is Sunday and you know what that means?  Sunday Stamping with the Facebook group Adventures In Stamping!!

This week the challenge is Guilty Pleasures.  I really wanted to do something, but I couldn't think of anything.  I like many things and I figure if someone else doesn't like it, then more for me!  So I started looking through my plate collection and found a few mustache designs.  I don't feel guilty about liking them, but I do get quite a bit of teasing over it.  What can I say, I like old-timy mustaches.  I have a few things, mostly at work with the motif.  Even my scissors are covered in a mustache pattern.  So this is what I came up with.


Cute right?  I really like the main color I used, Julep Bea.  It is such a creamy yellow.  Then I stamped with Konad Special White and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac.  The accent nail is China Glaze United.  The stamping is Bundle Monster BM-423 and BM-402.


Unfortunately it has been threatening to rain so I had no sunshine to really capture the colors and sparkle.  The next morning was all sunshine so I re-took the pictures.  (I am looking into buying a photo box and lights on e-bay, I just need to wait for my paycheck)


I can't forget my thumb!  Isn't he cute!


I really do like the design although I am not overly guilty about my love of mustaches.  I mean honestly, how can you not like them.  Maybe I should change my blog background to mustaches. . .

Tootles!
Fitz


No comments:

Post a Comment